For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm impressed

Obligatory disclaimer...

It's good to see this from David Suzuki.

By DAVID SUZUKI, WITH FAISAL MOOLA

This is, in many ways, "old news," but a lot of people either don't know, or refuse to acknowledge, the problems in alternative energy sources.

Personally, I believe that we will move away from fossil fuels, and that we will do so for the same reasons we started using them in the first place. They were better, for a wide variety of reasons, than what we were using before.

I also suspect that whatever we move on to hasn't been discovered yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...