For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A site and book to check out.

Obligatory disclaimer...

I've been working on the book, An Inconvenient Truth, for a while now, and will continue to post my thoughts on what I'm reading later. For now, though, here's a site that deals very specifically with the claims made in the AIT book that briefly confronts specific claims made in the book. Or, you can download the book, A Skeptics Guide to an Inconvenient Truth by chapter, in pdf format.

Which is what I'll be doing for the next few minutes.



I *so* live high speed internet! ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...