For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The real obesity crisis.

Though I've been using this blog mostly to discuss the facts and myths surrounding AGW, there's another area that's full of myths and misinformation, and that's the "obesity epidemic." If you already read junkfoodscience or have read The Obesity Myth, then you know what I'm talking about.

There is most definitely an obesity crisis, but it's not what most people think. The following three part series exemplifies the true crisis. Be sure to read the comments that follow each one, as many have shared their experiences as well.

Fat Hatred Kills: Part One
Fat Hatred Kills: Part Two
Fat Hatred Kills: Part Three



.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Hi there,
    It doesn't matter whether it gets hotter or cooler, the alarmists will claim it's AGW even when their brass monkeys freeze.
    They will scream and splutter like the evangelists they are.
    Aileni.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...