For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We've got a date

As of today, we have a solid move-in date. Truck is reserved, elevator is booked. Keys to be picked up a couple of days earlier, so we can make a few trips with the car with smaller stuff.

The unit isn't quite finished yet. They're sanding and painting the baseboards before putting them back. There's that final vacuum to get rid of the dust from renovating, and they're bringing a company in to clean the ducts.

Meanwhile, we've got boxes. We've got packing tape. We've got markers.

Time to get down and dirty. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...