For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tougher then dinosaurs

I found this story in my morning news and just had to laugh when I got to this part.

In the coastal city of Townsville, floods were blamed for washing a freshwater crocodile into the street - where it got run over.

The 1.6-metre-long crocodile survived and was being treated for an injured eye and several broken teeth.


Only an injured eye and some broken teeth? After being run over?

No wonder these guys outlived the dinosaurs! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...