For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Interesting reads...

I wanted to call attention to a couple of recent posts at Junkfood Science. While Sandy Szwarc is writing about the medical field, these posts describe what I've been seeing with the AGW claimants.

How'd We get here from there

Knowledge is Power

quote:
It’s vitally important for us to not just become believers, but to really know and understand why something is true. Only then, will we be able to not only take back power over our lives, but live and enjoy our lives without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...