For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Global Warming: Was It Just A Beautiful Dream After All? - Forbes

It occured to me that I hardly ever post about anthropogenic global warming/climate change these days.  To be honest, the AGW/ACC case has fallen apart so badly, I'm surprised when I find anyone who still supports it. 

Global Warming: Was It Just A Beautiful Dream After All? - Forbes

But I’ve grown old waiting for the promised global warming. I was 35 when predictions of a looming ice age were supplanted by warmmongering. Now I’m 68, and there’s still no sign of warmer weather. It’s enough to make one doubt the “settled science” of the government-funded doom-sayers.

Yeah.  That's about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...