For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Abortion Survey at Jeff Watson MP - Essex


Jeff Watson MP - Essex


There's a survey at the above link right now, asking for positions on abortion. Note that the default selection is for fully taxpayer funded abortions for any reason at any time, so be careful not to accidentally vote for a position you might not agree with.



At the time I'm posting this, the results are:

Which best describes your position:
4283 total votes

I support fully taxpayer-funded abortion, at any time in the pregnancy, for any reason at all;
66%

I support some legal restrictions on access to abortion, for example restricting full access to abortion to the first trimester of pregnancy;
8%

I support abortion for any reason but it shouldn't be taxpayer-funded;
1%

I support creative policy options and supports that help women with unexpected pregnancies keep the baby; or
3%

I support a complete ban on abortion.
21%

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    I support a complete ban on abortion

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...