For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a quick note...

Folks, I welcome intelligent discourse in the comments.  I'm even okay with the sharing of links promoting personal blogs in the comments.  But if you're going to share a link in the comments, at least let it be to something that actually has something to do with the post you're responding to.  Which would probably be easier if you actually *read* the post you're responding to.  Otherwise, it's just spam.  Spam gets deleted. 

At this point, I do not have moderated comments.  I haven't seen the need for it, and I'd really prefer not doing it.  So please; if you've got nothing to say on the post and just want to promote your own blog that has nothing in common with mine, don't.  Just don't.  Okay? 

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...