For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A new one for my bookmarks...

We're Chuck Norris fans in this household, but now I think he's all sorts of awesome.  I didn't realize he had a regular column.  Nothing unusual about that, I suppose.  A lot of celebrities write publicly in one form or another.  Some are good.  Some go a long way to proving the vapidness of Hollywood.  Norris' columns are exceptional, whether or not you agree with him.  He writes well, intelligently, and is thoroughly knowledgeable when it comes to his topics.  How many politicians can say they've read the treaties and proposals he writes about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...