For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I should probably get that checked...

Well, now.

Since my breast reduction surgery, I've never completely recovered sensation to certain areas of my breasts, and there would occasionally be sharp pains. I started getting some yesterday, but as today wore on, I started feeling an ache on the outside of one breast. I just realized why. I've got a big honking lump that's developed in that spot. Lovely. I guess ought to have to have it checked out. It's probably another cyst - when the tissue removed during my surgery was removed, it was riddled with cysts, so that would be no surprise.

Knowing me, by the time I actually see a doctor, it'll be gone. Ah, well. I'm due for a physical anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...