For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Monday, November 05, 2007

An interesting read

The deceit behind global warming


By Christopher Booker and Richard North
Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 04/11/2007
Page 1 of 2

No one can deny that in recent years the need to "save the planet" from global warming has become one of the most pervasive issues of our time. As Tony Blair's chief scientific adviser, Sir David King, claimed in 2004, it poses "a far greater threat to the world than international terrorism", warning that by the end of this century the only habitable continent left will be Antarctica.


Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...