For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Link dump

Obligatory disclaimer...Just a few recent articles and op eds I wanted to share.

How Hot IS It?
The records tell unsettling tales.


Dr Vincent Gray, a member of the UN IPCC Expert Reviewers Panel since its inception, has written to Professor David Henderson, to support the latter’s call for a review of the IPCC and its procedures.


Al Gore's Inconvenient Mistake


Global Warming Delusions


Inconvenient Corrections Al Gore's Wacky Facts


Drunken Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...