For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

link dump

Obligatory disclaimer...

Food for thought...

Warning. Some of these articles are written by people who are supposedly in the pay of Exxon/Mobile, if conspiracy site exxonsecrets.org is to be believed.

British Yachtsman who Counted on Global Warming to Cross Arctic Now Trapped by Ice

Antarctica: Warming, Cooling, or Both?

The 2007 IPCC Assessment Process - Its Obvious Conflict of Interest

Models trump measurements

The New Math on Global Warming


Thoughts on the Arctic Passage

Global-warming believers fear an honest debate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...