For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fred Thompson's looking pretty good to me!

Obligatory disclaimer...


Wow. I liked Fred Thompson as an actor. I'm starting to really like him as a politician, too! Nice to see someone willing to show a bit of sanity in an insane field.


While on the subject...

I've been rolling my eyes for a while now, on how absolutely everything is being blamed on global warming these days, but this really takes the cake!

June 28, 2007

The Darfur Genocide and Global Warming

Click here to launch the Podcast Player

Recently, the new UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said that the root cause of the current genocide in Darfur is … global warming.



Oh, for crying out loud...

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...