For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Links worth checking out

Obligatory disclaimer...

When I first started discussing the global warming controversy on an email list I'm on, the topic of environmentalists deliberately trying to keep impoverished countries... well... impoverished came up. Someone had said she'd never heard of any group doing this.

It was touched on briefly in TGGWS, and I know of a few other examples as well. I've found, however, that a documentary has been made about exactly that. Here are the links.

Mine Your Own Business blog

film website

Definitely an eye opener.

update:
Another example, Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...