For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter


I'm stuck working this weekend, but we're still managing to swing our celebrations around my shifts. This morning, we assembled our basket for blessing, ready for tomorrow.



I wish you all a wonderful Easter, full of friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    A very happy Easter to you and your family!! I have been catching up on your blog, what great entries! So much the same is going on in the US. I can't even start to tell you what is being talked about in our colleges tryin to get everyone to bash the US. The kids are finally starting to record their teachers when it is allowed just to get some light put on the subject. It starts here in preschool too. It isn't the reason I started homeschooling, but it sure turns out to be a benifit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 PM

    And happy easter to you Kunoichi...

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...