For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm Back!!

Finally! I'm online again!

Since my expected arrival in our new home was Sunday, my Dh made arrangements to have internet access ready for me on Monday. Only problem was - the modem didn't arrive. After making a few phone calls, he learned it got sent to his old address at the bachelor's apartment rather than the new apartment. When it still didn't show up, the IP arranged to send another one. Meanwhile, I got a call from the landlord's office today. They had the package that was sent to the wrong address. I wonder how long it's been sitting around before they got it? No matter.

At the moment, though, we still have no furniture, which means typing is incredibly uncomfortable right now, so I won't be making this a long post. I'll update on the trip out another time. For now, I just wanted to touch base.

Until next time, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...