For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Friday, November 20, 2009

I wonder how media play this will get?

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of "Anthropogenic Global Warming?"

But perhaps the most damaging revelations  – the scientific equivalent of the Telegraph’s MPs’ expenses scandal – are those concerning the way Warmist scientists may variously have manipulated or suppressed evidence in order to support their cause.

Which was already known, though ignored, even encouraged, by the MSM and speical interest groups.

So what do you think?  Right now, there's nothing to suggest the hacked data is anything but genuine.  Will this finally reveal AGW alarmism for the lie it is, or will it get buried?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...