For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting stung by Sting

Don't you just love it when celebrities stick their heads up and weigh in on politics?  I don't mean the ones that are politically active on their own time. I mean the ones that normally have nothing to do with politics (or whatever the topic du jour happens to be).

This time, it's Sting that has popped up in praise of Obama, putting forward this fascinating observation...

He says Obama’s opponents are “aggressive and violent and full of fear.” 
Unlike 8 years of anti-Bush folks, who were aggressive, violent and full of hate.

It's okay now, Sting.  You can duck your head back into oblivion again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...