- compulsory abortions should be legal
- single mothers should have their babies taken away from them by the government, or they could be forced to have abortions
- mass sterilization of humans through drugs in the water supply is OK, as long as it doesn't harm livestock
- The government could control women's reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control
- The kind of people who cause "social deterioration" can be compelled to not have children
- Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size
- A "Planetary Regime" should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born
- We will need to surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force
- Pro-family and pro-birth attitudes are caused by ethnic chauvinism
- As of 1977, we are facing a global overpopulation catastrophe that must be resolved at all costs by the year 2000
Granted, he wrote this a long time ago, but he has never renounced any of it since then.
Vist here for more details.