For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Roses and Raspberries

A great big virtual bouquet of roses to PM Harper for phoning Pres. Bush to personally thank the US for their help in freeing the surviving hostages in Iraq. I doubt our previous PM would've been willing to do the same. In fact, with our previous government, I doubt we would've had any involvement in freeing the hostages ourselves.

A great big virtual raspberry to the CPT and the hostages themselves for not having enough class to at least say thankyou to their rescuers, and instead using the tragedy to grandstand and try to pin blame on the US for them being kidnapped in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...