For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a plug

I just have to share this link. Tetes a Claques is one of the funniest sites! If you don't know French, it's well worth having someone who can interpret it for you. The style of animation is rather bizarre - I've never seen it anywhere else - and the humor is gleefully irreverent. I think "Move Your Body" is my favorite now, though Le Camping is still right up there. Les Cadeaux de Noel and Les ti-papoutes are at the top of my list, too. Oh! And La Secretaire!!! What a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. OT - thanks for the link I reciprocated - I don't think I have your email

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...